1. Turn on the machine and check the appearance first. After everything is correct, place the sausage machine on a firm and flat work table (desktop, counter). Plug in the power, first turn on the power switch on the hot dog machine, the indicator light is on, then turn on the motor switch, the roller starts to rotate smoothly, then rotate the knob of the thermostat clockwise, the temperature scale on the knob of the sausage machine and the panel When the red triangle is aligned, the heating indicator light is on, the electric heating tube in the roller starts to warm up, and the knob continues to rotate clockwise at about 150 degrees. When the temperature of the sausage machine reaches the set value, the heating indicator is extinguished. The indicator light is on, indicating that the temperature has reached the set value.
2. The pre-prepared sausages are discharged in parallel between the two rollers. At this time, the sausages start to rotate in the opposite direction. When discharging the sausages, do not over-tighten and stagger the distance between the two ends of the roller by about 10 mm. When the sausage is cooked until it is cooked, it can smell the sausage, the color becomes darker and the oil is bright, and it can be eaten and sold.
3, usually the roasting machine baking temperature should be set at 120-160 degrees is appropriate.
4. This machine often has 2 sets of temperature co
ntrol devices, which are co
ntrolled separately. When the production demand is not large, just open a group, and several pipes in the front row are heated for baking. If the output needs to be increased, then the two groups are simultaneously Open, this saves electricity.
5. The chassis under the roller of the machine o
nly needs to not take the oil dripping from the sausage. Usually, the sausage can be preheated, but it is not appropriate to put the cooked sausage in the chassis to avoid the product becoming dry. .
6. When roasting continuously, clean the sausage machine roller o
nce every 4-5 hours.
7. If there are stubborn stains on the roller, wash it with hot water detergent or with a wire ball and dry it with a towel.
8. After use, unplug the power supply, clean the sausage machine, and protect it from dust.